Take your skills to the marketplace
Working with a gpac recruiter
What separates a good recruiter from the rest of the pack?
We believe it’s our ability to listen and truly understand what motivates and drives each individual. We then help them determine the right direction to take with their career. In order to explore and understand our candidates, we follow a simple model that we refer to as CLAMPS. CLAMPS stands for 6 key factors that affect a candidate’s willingness to consider a career move.
We believe that by helping you determine what’s best for you, and your career, we will take you to the next level.
The talent we work with is serious about professional development. They have a proven track record, a defined career path and are dedicated to making sound decisions. They know where they’ve been, where they are, and where they intend to go.
** All service charges are employer paid.
Top reasons our candidates make changes
- Get closer to family
- A need to relocate or shorten a commute
- Uncertainty about their value to their organization
- Falling behind in performance
- Lack of alignment with the strategic direction of their organization
- Pressure to produce beyond their capacity
- Recent or impending reorganization that impacts their role
- Feelings of being overworked or undervalued
- Not being fairly compensated