A successful partnership with gpac begins with an organization’s need to replace, top-grade or expand their talent. Acquiring talent requires careful planning, strategy and investment. We are fully aware that an organization is not going to bring on additional talent unless they have a true need to do so. We apply a consultative approach to each potential partnership, helping clients determine which solution best fits the needs of their organization and the specific opportunity.
Designed for clients with a critical staffing need and desire a dedicated effort, we are committed until the position is filled. All qualified candidates sourced are presented on a first right of refusal to client.
Designed for clients who do not require a dedicated effort to locate and source qualified candidates. Although there is no commitment to the project, we retain the ability to present qualified candidates to client.
Our clients use this service when there is a desire to enter into a service relationship with a candidate on a temporary or project basis.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing is a specialized and customizable solution that allows you to outsource all or a portion of your recruitment function, including consulting, sourcing, assessing, on-boarding and more.
The art and The Science
Our search process is tried, tested and proven. It may look simple in theory but there is definitely an art and science behind it all. The science is the sheer metrics and volume of activity we must make to ensure success; the art is our ability to ask the right questions and listen for the reality.
- Needs analysis and strategic recruiting plan development;
- Position profile development and compatibility assessment;
- In-depth candidate research, screening and interviewing;
- Interview planning and qualified candidate presentation;
- Hiring manager interviewing skills training;
- Client and candidate interview debriefs;
- Confidential reference checks;
- Counter-offer consulting;
- Offer preparation and closing; and
- Client and new hire follow-up